On 13-15 September 2017, the US edition of our CMO Insight Summit will bring together senior marketing decision-makers and business leaders from across North America at the fantastic Fairmont Mayakoba, to share their views on how to tackle the biggest challenges in marketing today.
Amongst others, the summit will look at key topics such as: getting ahead of the curve with an effective digital strategy; delivering a seamless and cohesive brand experience across traditional and digital channels; and driving results through effective storytelling.
From case studies that lift the lid on operations inside best-in-class organisations, to workshops and collaborative sessions that focus on real challenges and future technology innovations, to one-to-one meetings with industry peers offering practical advice tailored to your specific needs, the summit will provide you with everything you need to implement your key projects more effectively.
For more info visit www.gdssummits.com/events/cmo/cmo-september-2017.
DAY 2 – Thursday September 14, 2017
Keynote Speech 11:55am – 12:35pm
Keynote panel: Get noticed! content & context collaboration strategies
- Ericka Pittman, CMO – Aquahydrate
- Anthony Toguchi, VP Global Digital Marketing – Mastercard
- Adam Tabachnikoff, SVP Global Brand Strategy – International Coffee & Tea
- George Parr, SVP and CMO – Sirva
Across the board, attention spans have decreased and we are seeing an influx of information overload, with little time to filter out what is relevant & what isn’t. The marketers that are doing well in this faced paced world of excess, are the ones that deliver relevant & personalized information to the right consumer at the right time. The strategies that marketers use to reach this level of messaging successfully, is continuously evolving.
You need to understand your users in context. When are they actually reading your content? Do they use commuter time to read through their emails/messages or do they prefer to catch up on things during their last hour at the office or during their morning coffee? It’s not enough to just create content that’s relevant but more than ever you need to consider that timing is everything. The steps that you take with your context & content strategy in today’s current market with greatly impact your performance in the future.
- How to understand your customer & truly customize your approach. Who they are…what they like…where they have been
- Brand touchpoints & demographics: Analyzing this provides the necessary context to effectively communicate with a consumer
- Geo-targeting: Channels the consumer encounters your brand
- Effectively align previous interactions and help guide the customer journey