The Pulse of Mobile Business & Technology in Pharma
In 2014, US adults will spend 23% more time with mobile on an average day than in 2013. This conference will focus on ways for pharma to take advantage of new opportunities with mobile to engage customers and deliver commercial benefit.
The annual Mobile Pharma BizTech conference brings together the leaders at the forefront of mobile strategy for pharma marketing and sales teams. Join 150+ senior-level pharma executives this June 25-26 in New York City to learn, network and develop the mobile pharma ecosystem.
We’ve gathered 25+ expert speakers, from both inside and outside pharma, to share the latest case studies, insights and data that will improve the way pharma utilizes mobile capabilities.
Mobile Pharma BizTech ’14: Conference Agenda At A Glance
- Mobile Engagement: Identify a Holistic Mobile Approach to Build Customer Loyatly and Trust
- Patients Use of Mobile: Create an Dynamic Patient Experience Across All Mobile Touchpoints
- Physician & HCP Strategy: Discover the Latest in Physician Engagement via Mobile Devices
- Content Marketing: Engage Customers on Their Terms by Providing Dynamic, Mobile Content
- Evidence-Based Marketing: Leverage Data to Target Customers and Drive Business Strategy
- Taking the Next Step with Gamification, Wearables and Sensors in Pharma
- Outside Industry Analysis: Strategic Mobile Insight from Travel, Banking and Media Experts
Expert Speakers Include:
National Industry Director, Healthcare,
Strategic Communications Director,
Multi-Channel Analytics Director,
Chief Executive Officer,
Digital Insights Group
Global Digital Capabilities Manager,
Enterprise Mobility Executive,
Associate Director, Digital Strategy,
Global Business Development Manager,
PanAgora Pharma Mobile Pharma BizTech ’14, New York, NY
all information and copyrights is reserved to: